1. Protecting Your Privacy
- We don’t run banner ads, pop-ups, pop-unders or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (cookies, web beacons or single-pixel gifs).
- We don’t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We offer email anonymization and relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting and spam.
- Dribble Stick Training, LLC does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Dribble Stick Training, LLC learns that a person under the age of 13 has submitted any information, Dribble Stick Training, LLC will permanently delete that information.
- Dribble Stick Training, LLC, or people who post on Dribble Stick Training, LLC, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data We Collect
We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone / fax number(s) and address for billing purposes.
We sometimes collect your phone number for account authentication purposes, and may transmit it to a third party service for tele-robotic verification.
Dribble Stick Training, LLC does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Dribble Stick Training, LLC forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Dribble Stick Training, LLC website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data We Store
All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after “deletion,” and may be archived elsewhere. Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
Registered job posters can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving & Display of Content by Search Engines & Websites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Dribble Stick Training, LLC — including archive.org, google.com and groups.yahoo.com — archive or otherwise make available Dribble Stick Training, LLC postings, including resumes.
5. Circumstances in Which We May Release Information
Dribble Stick Training, LLC may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
Dribble Stick Training, LLC may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: enforce our Terms of Usage; respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Dribble Stick Training, LLC, its users or the general public.
6. International Users
By visiting our website and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Dribble Stick Training, LLC we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document from our contact form.